Suits: Nissan R34 GTR Skyline.
Includes: Platinum PRO Direct Plug-in ECU, Plug and pins for auxiliary I/O harness. Haltech CAN adaptor cable DTM-4 female receptacle/socket to 8 pin black Tyco 3"/75mm (used to adapt a Platinum series ECU to a DTM-4 Elite CAN system), USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
Notes: Directly accepts an input from a flex fuel sensor.
- Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, no re-wiring necessary.
- Uses the cars factory sensors
- Supports Sequential Injection (peak and hold) and Direct fire ignition
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 compatible software
- Real time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while engine is running
- Fully user definable 32 x 32 mapping
- Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF)
- OBD II Code Storing & Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) Control (through laptop only )
- Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
- Wideband auto tuning using user definable target AFR table
- Flex Fuel Support
- USB and CAN Communication Port
- Boost Control
- A/C Output
- Idle Control
- VCT Switched (N-VCT)
- Check Engine Light
- Fuel Pump Control Module
- MAF Sensors
- Narrowband Sensors
- Vehicle Speed
- Air temperature Sensor