Skip to content
PiSugar Backup Battery
calculated at checkout.
- UPS function: The external power supply is disconnected to continuously supply power and obtain the external power status. External power access can trigger boot, suitable for unattended projects.
- Input and output: 5V3A output, 5V3A input
- GPIO button: It can trigger the device to turn on when it is turned off, and it can be used as a custom button after turning on (when the automatic power-on function is turned off)
- Bottom connection: convenient connection method, complete installation in one minute, without affecting GPIO expansion
- Expansion: Expansion through wireless charging and solar charging
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device