Ford Mustang Terminator Cobra (2003-2004) Engine Management System. Make it ‘RACE-READY’ with MS3Pro Plug & Play!
This Mustang Cobra ECU installs in less than an hour, arrives out-of-the-box ready for up to 44lbs boost, controls your factory dashboard, and is CAN enabled for seamless control of other AMPEFI/DIYAutoTune devices or third party devices.
Part# MSPNPPro-EECV-8DM supports:
- 03-04 SVT Mustang Cobra with 4V ‘Terminator’ Engine – aka Mustang Terminator Cobra
PLUS, MS3Pro handles Factory Dash Communication in your Mustang Cobra, so stock gauges and warning lights function just like they should! Just look at all the features:
MS3Pro Plug and Play Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation in your Mustang Terminator Cobra – No wiring required for standard functionality.
- Average install time is under 1 hour!
- Base map pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- 8 GB internal data logging with built in SD card
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors/controllers
- FACTORY Dash Cluster Control! YES, we painstakingly decoded Ford’s dashboard communications to allow your dash to work just like factory! No one else does this; everyone else leaves your dash dead in the water requiring an aftermarket display solution. This feature alone saves you $1,000 or more!
Does your speedometer read incorrectly due to a gear ratio or tire diameter change? NOW you can easily fix it in TunerStudio and save a costly trip to your tuner! WE GIVE YOU THE POWER!
Fully Tunable Engine Control for your Mustang Terminator Cobra!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 16×16 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- 8 sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables
- 8 sequential ignition channels with individual trim tables
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock MAF sensor
Our advanced featureset will put you and your Terminator Mustang to the front of the pack!
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wideband O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- Multiple traction control strategies (JUST ADD A FRONT WHEEL VSS like this)
- Built-in 3-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift and burnout rev limiter
- Time based timing / boost increase after launch
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Configurable engine safties, warning lights & overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires EBC solenoid kit)
- CO2 based boost control
- Set boost by RPM and throttle, ground speed, or gear
Nitrous control strategies
- 2 channels of configurable staged or progressive control
- Supports wet or dry nitrous systems
- Add fuel, pull timing, etc.
- Rally style anti lag
- Water injection control – on/off or variable
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity, crank angle windowing, and more
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- Supports many aftermarket dashes/displays such as Racepak, Race Technologies, AiM Sports, AEM, Dakota Digital, Autosports Labs, Perfect Tuning, etc.
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
- 2003-2004 Mustang Terminator Cobra SVT MS3Pro Plug and Play ECU
- RS232 tuning cable
- 8GB USB Drive including:
- Registered version of TunerStudio and MegaLog Viewer
- Hardware Documentation & Base Map
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
Staff Picks/ Optional Extras:
Perfect Tuning CAN Gauge – 24x Multicolor OLED Display (standard 52mm)
- Day/Night BRIGHT, configurable display
- Connect up to THREE additional 0-5v analog sensors
- USB to Serial Adapter (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Wide Band O2 Sensor(s) – We recommend at least a single LC-2 or one per bank
- Air Temperature Sensor
- Make sure to use our Custom TunerStudio Dashboard, designed specifically to help make tuning your new build intuitive and easy!