Suits: Plug'n'Play replacement of the factory ECU for MY95-97 Toyota LandCruiser 80 Series with 1FZ-FE and manual transmission only. Supports sub tank transfer system. (European delivered models please confirm your ECU pin out with Haltech before ordering)
Includes: Plug'n'Play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin Tyco plug and pins.
Notes: Spare ignition outputs can be used (via custom wiring) to convert from distributor to direct fire ignition system. (6 individual coils). E750 ECU does NOT support the factory idle speed stepper motor control. Please use an E2000/2500 ECU if this function is required.
- A simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.