This module protects your engine or transmission controller from high voltage spikes being fed in through digital inputs. The AXM-110 module can take 1,500 volts peak and 33.5 volts continuous. Common uses for the AXM-110 high voltage isolator include:
- Triggering an MS3Pro EVO ECU off an ignition coil for a fuel-only installation
- Using a MicroSquirt transmission controller on a carbureted application
- Isolating a line lock or transbrake solenoid wired when wired to an ECU or data logger input.
Not recommended for getting a trigger signal off the coil on a CDI ignition – normally, the CDI module will have a tach output for this purpose.
The high voltage isolator module uses an Amphenol AT connector, compatible with Deutsch DT and other motorsports connectors. We use conformal coating to protect against moisture, but don’t submerge it in water. Connector and pins are included.
• Input: 6.2V to 33.5V continuous, 1500 V peak
• Output type: Inverting, 0 to supply voltage
• System power voltage: 5.0V to 29.0V
Made in the USA.